Our PassiV AluClad window (formerly branded Eco-clad) has been certified as a Passive House suitable component by the Passivhaus Institut, Germany.
The PassiV AluClad window combines the strength, corrosion resistance, durability and recyclability of aluminum on the outside with the aesthetic advantages of a natural finish wooden window on the interior.
The exterior frame is manufactured from aluminum alloy extruded to BS1474. The section is coated with an architectural grade polyester powder to comply with BS6497 : 1984 and BS EN 12206. The system incorporates a uPVC encased insulating thermal core. Advanced glazing options include a 24mm double glazed unit or a 52mm triple glazed unit, low emissivity glass coating, warm edge spacer bar, Argon or Krypton gas fill.
The PassiVAluClad range allows you to have the warmth, thermal efficiency and aesthetic advantages of a natural finish wooden window on the interior with a durable low maintenance aluminum exterior in a choice of attractive color finishes.
- Powder coated aluminum to exterior face
- Interior frame from laminated pine profiles
- Thermally broken with insulating foam filled uPVC core
- Center pane U-value as low as 0.09 BTU/hr.ft2.F
- Energy saving glazing, double, triple or quadruple glazed options
- Low emmisivity glass, warm edge spacer bar and Argon or Krypton gas filled
- Excellent airtightness and watertightness ratings
- Argon or Krypton gas filled
- Centrally operated espagnolette locking for enhanced security
- Lockable night vent position
- Restrictor available to ensure child safety
- Low maintenance
- Harware in brass or chrome
- Available in a range of RAL colors
- Flexible design options
- Suitable for new build or replacements
- Frame U-value of 0.151 BTU/hr.ft2.F